Discover the laureate of the Innovation Trophy
This year again, the Expobiogaz exhibition organised the Innovation Trophy, a competition which rewards the innovations and novelties presented by the exhibition's exhibitors.
For this new edition, 15 participants have tried their best, by presenting their services and products. After the first deliberation of the jury in April, 9 exhibitors have been selected as nominees.
A lot of products and services have been presented as part of this competition. After the official opening ceremony, on Wednesday June 6th, the jury has rewarded the laureate of the competition, on the conferences space.
This year, the laureate of the Innovation Trophy is ENERFIP with his innovating service, a platform of participative financing dedicated to the projects of renewable energies.
The jury of the Innovation Trophy also wanted to reward the CH4 Process company as "favorite" with the Compresseur Biogaz GC65.
We would like to congratulate all the candidates who participated to the Innovation Trophy, and also the quality of their candidatures.
Many thanks to the jury members!
- Hélène BERHAULT, National Technical Expert - Chambre d'Agriculture
- Michel SPILLEMAECKER, President - Club Biogaz ATEE
- François MORIER, General director - Proserpol
- Sylvain FREDERIC, Policy officer- Projet Biométhane - GRDF
- Marc SCHLIENGER, General delegate - Club Biogaz ATEE
- Stéphane SIGNORET, Chief redactor- Energie Plus
- Lionel TRICOT, Manager founder- Elanor Consulting