Expobiogaz, the trade show dedicated to renewable gas

© Charles Mangin and Cédric Fremaux

THE RENEWABLE GAS BENCHMARK EVENT IN FRANCE

Expobiogaz, the national renewable gas trade show, a leading event in France to discover a full range of renewable gas production solutions and value channels:

At the core of a buoyant region in renewable gas resources, Expobiogaz stays as close as possible to the markets and project initiators, bringing business and development opportunities your way on a regional, national and international scale.


Discover a rich offer covering all the solutions for renewable gas production and value channels
 

  • Anaerobic digestion solutions
  • Power-to-Gas solutions
  • Pyrogasification solutions
  • Services
  • Value channels :
    • injection
    • combined heat & power
    • transportation

A trade show gathering all the professionals of the sector

Expobiogaz welcomes diversified visitors' profiles:

  • Farm managers
  • Local authorities
  • Water treatment professionals
  • Waste treatment professionals
  • Agri-food companies
  • Transport professionals
  • Energy professionals

A rich and diversified program

EXPOBIOGAZ_18-7189_0.jpg
© Charles Mangin and Cédric Fremaux

EXPOBIOGAZ_18-6978.jpg
© Charles Mangin and Cédric Fremaux

With several in-show events and highlights, Expobiogaz offers professionals the opportunity  
to learn and stay informed. Rediscover the highlights of Expobiogaz 2021​​​​​:

THE PROGRAM


SEE YOU IN BORDEAUX FOR EXPOBIOGAZ 2022! 

Nouvelle-Aquitaine, a promising and committed region: Objective 100% green gas by 2050. *

  • MéthaN-Action: a regional mechanism created and financed by ADEME and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region to support the development of methanization projects and the operation of units.
  • The agricultural sector accounts for 91% of the territorial methanization potential. The remaining 9% is made up of inputs from the catering industry, the food industry, green waste and wastewater treatment.

*Source: Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region
**Source: methanaction.com


© 2018 all rights reserved Legal notice - GTU - Privacy Police